I’m RIDICULOUSLY excited to do my very first giveaway on the blog today! As part of their very generous 12 Days of Christmas giveaway, the fabby peeps over at Eclectic Eccentricity Jewellery have given me this beauty of a necklace to treat one of you with! I’m officially the last day of the giveaway, which make me the drummers drumming. Which is ironic, because I can’t drum for toffee. Anyway, I digress…more about the giveaway prize…
It’s called the ‘Her Birds Fill The Skies’ necklace, and it’ so cute and vintage-y! When the team over at EE told me which piece of jewellery I would get to give away I was so thrilled – a cameo AND birds in the one necklace! The perfect little christmas accessory, or if you’re feeling festive enough – maybe a little pressie for your best mate, sister or cousin?!
If you want to get in on the action with a chance for this baby to be yours, all you have to do is:
1) Head over to the Eclectic Eccentricity facebook page and give them a like!
2) Leave me a comment here on the blog letting me know what kind of outfit you’d wear with the necklace.
3) AND If you’ve got a twitter account, just to make EXTRA sure we’ve got your entry, tweet the following “I’ve entered the @melwiggins & @eejewellery giveaway to win a pretty necklace!” (don’t worry if you haven’t got twitter…)
That’s all! So get on it folks, entries won’t be accepted after tomorrow (Sat)at 12 noon (Waringstown time). This little beauty could soon be yours!
While you are at it, why don’t you have a browse at the rest of the 12 days blogs – lots of the them are still running their giveaways and there are so many beautiful pieces to win!
Frills n Spills – Dec 5th
The Hi Fashion Site – Dec 6th
Golden Divine – Dec 7th
Wolf Whistle – Dec 8th
Pocketful of Dreams – Dec 9th
Ellie and – Dec 10th
She Dressed In Black – Dec 11th
Lauren Loves – Dec 12th
Little Bird Fashion – Dec 13th
I Heart Vintage – Dec 14th
Vintage Folly – Dec 15th
Happy browsing, liking, commenting & tweeting! xo
Here are a few more rules, just FYI:
1) The winner of each competition will be drawn at random from all the correct entries received. Each blog will announce their winner on a day of their choosing, as advised at the start of the competition.
2) Only one entry per person per blog.
3) Offer is open worldwide
4) No cash alternative available.
5) Prize is non returnable and non exchangeable.
6) Judges decision is final.
7) Entrants details will be used for the sole purpose of forwarding your prize should you win.
8) All queries regarding the competition should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org