Anyone who says that blogging is over has not met me.
I am an avid follower of several lovely little blogs and I thought I would pass them along for those of you that want to peruse. They’re all quite different but all give me a little inspiration in their own way.
1) Barefoot Foodie – I’ve been reading this gal’s blog for over a year now and it just gets funnier. Her frank take on the every day mishaps of being a mum and a wife are often poignant but mostly on the mark and hilarious.
2) Seeds & Stitches – This is a little personal blog I came across via a friend (thanks Laura, you are the bookmarking Queen!) and has great thoughts and ideas on how being a little more thoughtful and crafty can be easy and beautiful. I have a little girl-crush here.
3) Fancy Treehouse – I mainly check this blog out because I love the outfits that Coury puts together. She is gorgeous and makes it look so easy to have great personal style without breaking the bank or trying too hard.
4) Design Sponge – You will have seen me re-post stuff from their site before. If you are interested in interiors, DIY projects, restoring old furniture or looking at pretty things, then this is where you need to be!
5) Feathers of Inspiration – Filipa and Cherry have put together a beautiful little variety blog that gives the best overview on style and provoking thoughts on faith. They are also UK based, which is great when recommending new shops, sites etc. Well worth a visit.
I could honestly go on for PAGES about other blogs that I frequent, but this a good start…happy reading!
P.S. if you have any other recommendations, I would gladly welcome them!